Melanie Marks's Reviews > The Dating Deal

The Dating Deal by Melanie Marks

2194903
Oct 21, 11

(Review from the author)

Just rating it 'cause I never did before. :)

This book was published in 2005. When it went out of print I was sad, but now (ta-da!) it's available on Amazon. Yay!

Blurb from the back of the book:

Come with me to the dance. Caitlin and I just broke up. I need a date, you need a date. Let’s just ... date. This isn’'t a noble gesture or anything. I don’'t do stuff like that. It'’s a deal. We'’re making a deal.”

Seventeen-year old Megan Turner thought her hard-drive was cleared before she sold her computer in a local online auction. What she didn'’t realize is that her journal was recoverable, and that her computer was purchased by someone she knew from school.

Suddenly Trent Ryan has a glimpse into the thoughts, feelings and testimony of “Megan the Mormon.” Upon peeking into Megan’'s heart, Trent discovers Megan has captured his. There’s only one problem. Megan only dates Mormons. Until Trent read Megan’s journal he didn’'t even know what a Mormon was. So Trent comes up with a plan——all he has to do is get Megan to agree to The Dating Deal.

Hope you like it!

Oh, but maybe I should add: if you don't like reading about a sincerely religious teen then you probably won't like this book. Also, please be sure to read the "Look Inside this Book" on Amazon before you buy it, just so you see the writing and see if it's for you or not. (I think most people know to do that with books on Amazon. It's a great/smart/wonderful feature.)

Thanks bye! :)
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dating Deal.