Prangon's Reviews > Lover Reborn

Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward

Oct 20, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: bdb, adult, fantasy, vampire, paranormal, rak-wishlist, read-in-2012

Original review

I wanted to try a really elaborated review, but let's stick to simple one. I liked it, not over the top but just in the lines of okay story.

Lover Reborn continues the series with Thorment and No'One. I am happy for Thor, he deserves his happy ending. After reading about Tohr's situation in practically all BDB books you can't help but fall in love with the vampire. I just laughed out loud every time I read the name No'One. Just imagine how many great jokes it would make if Thor tried to introduce her to someone, 'Meet my Shellan No;one.' Yeah I just couldn't resist. But I am happy that she finally had a name.

This book had so many other mini stories that it was hard to keep up at times. Specially with the huge amount of Xhex and John. Didn't they already have a book?

Layla, I feel really sorry for the girl. She is just a blood bag to everyone. That's the saddest part but after this book the blood bag thing might finally change, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for the chosen.

Qhuinn and Blay... there is not enough space for me to describe how I feel about them. So let's just say when I saw this

I was screaming like five year old and then crying like a love sick teenager.

Ward is actually giving them a novel? Which means the BDB book continues. And I can not wait to read who bottoms or who tops... or both.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Reborn.

TheGeekyBlogger OK so I held off reading reviews until I was finished. Pretty much EXACTLY what I thought. Really the amount of John/Xhex was annoying as all get out!

I am excited about Blay and Qhuinn too :)