Lisa Kay's Reviews > Gingerbread Cookie Murder

Gingerbread Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gingerbread Cookie Murder.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Melissa (ladybug) So funny you should mark this book as to read. :D My mother has been reading it this week. :D

Lisa Kay I haven't read this author before, Melissa. I wanted to try Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #1) by Joanne Fluke and worked it into an Autumn challenge; however, I went to the library yesterday and there was the CD of this anthology. So, I thought, "Why not? I like a cozy mystery."

Have you read anything by Joanne Fluke before? Or just you mom? Does she like her?

Melissa (ladybug) Have you read anything by Joanne Fluke before? ..."

I haven't read anything of hers myself but, my mom has read her books. She likes them and is always reading anything of hers. I like cozy mysteries, but my tastes run more towards books such as The Tale of Hill Top Farm, Anything Goes, Aunt Dimity's Death, or Bad Faith. Mom says that they are good, and she also likes these previous books that I mentioned also, so I think I would probably like her also

Lisa Kay Hey, thanks for the list of "cozy" books you like. I have to check them out.

Lisa Kay Oh, I've been hearing about the Beatrix Potter series lately. Hmmmm. I'll have to check and see if my library has them.

Melissa (ladybug) I hope that you like them, they are really interesting. :D

Lisa Kay My library only has the dead-tree version of the first in the Beatrix Potter series, but I think I'll try it. I've heard it is a real good "cozy" mystery.