Tiffany's Reviews > Lord of Misrule

Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine

Oct 20, 2011

Read from October 20, 2011 to January 10, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lord of Misrule.

Quotes Tiffany Liked

Rachel Caine
“In this whole screwed-up town, you're the only thing that's always been right to me," he whispered. "I love you, Claire." She saw something that might have been just a flash of panic go across his expression, but then he steadied again. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I do. I love you.”

Rachel Caine
“That's it? That's your big goodbye?" Eve asked.
Claire looked at Eve mystified. "I think I need guy CliffNotes."
"Guys aren't deep enough to need CliffNotes."
"What were you waiting for, flowery poetry?" Shane snorted. "I hugged. I'm done.”

Rachel Caine
“Claire stretched out against the wall and kissed it. "Glad to see you, too," she whispered, and pressed her cheek against the smooth surface. It almost felt like it hugged her back.
"Dude, it's a house," Shane said from behind her. "Hug somebody who cares.”

Rachel Caine
“Better be," Eve said. She mock-bit at his finger. "I could totally date somebody else, you know."
"And I could rent out your room."
"And I could put your game console on eBay."
"Hey," Shane protested. "Now you're just being mean.”

“What about Myrnin?'
Eve swallowed, almost choked, and Michael patted her kindly on the back. She beamed at him. 'Myrnin? Oh yeah. He did a Batman and took off into the night. What is with that guy, Claire? If he was a superhero, he'd be Bipolar Man.”

Rachel Caine
“Silence, and then Eve said, "Okay, that was extra creepy, with whipped creepy topping. And this is me, changing my mind.”

11/03/2011 page 26
10.0% "Haven't read it in a while. Maybe I'll finish a couple chapters tonight!"
12/18/2011 page 198
77.0% "Almost done..I'll probably finish it tonight. I haven't been reading lately..mostly because I don't have the next book after this one. :/ BUT!! I'm gonna finish this book and probably start Hourglass ;)"