Clinton's Reviews > Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry into Values

Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig

Apr 18, 2009

did not like it

I feel like Robert M. Pirsig has wronged me personally.
110 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

02/08 marked as: read

Comments (showing 1-13)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Ikkenoe I read your comment at work and laughed out loud... It's a tough one to explain in a room full of 11th and 12th grade students taking a test on Africa.

Anna Nicole Smith & Wesson woe is us

message 11: by Kim (new) - rated it 1 star

Kim Gross I agree wholeheartedly! A really good (and well read) friend recommended it to me and I wanted to stop by her house and smack her with the book. Really? Pompus, self-absorbed LSD tripping, writer.

Rb1985 I feel like he has wronged me from behind. :(

Bobbie M. He has wronged us all.

message 8: by Lisa (new) - rated it 1 star

Lisa Stites And what is wrong with us?

Douglas Personally? Really? Indeed, he set out to trash you personally nearly 30 years before you were even conceived. Makes a lot of sense.

Shannon Rochester That review made me laugh out loud. I am 50 pages away from the end and I am not sure I have ever looked forward to finishing a book so much. So I decided to look at other reviews to see if it was just me. Nope...

Dennis Venning This review is the best thing about my entire experience of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Caitlin ^^ what he said.

Jack You're an asshole.

Fyodor Jung I was about to write a review, but then read this one, and I'm satisfied.

Phil Hughes Of all of the reviews that I have read about Zen and the Art over the years, this is BY FAR the best one.