Stephanie Redwine's Reviews > The Kissing Tree

The Kissing Tree by Prudence Bice

Oct 31, 11

Read from October 19 to 31, 2011

This book was a sweet story about a girl, Georgiana, who moves back home after the death of her grandmother. She moved to New York five years before the story takes place and she has never forgotten her original home in Colorado. She has grown into a remarkable, independent woman who has never been able to give her heart to a suitor, even though she has a wonderful man who is willing to do anything for her. When she moves back to Colorado she runs into Ridge, the boy whom she stole a kiss from when she was 13. Georgiana is forced to choose between her heart and her head and decide who she ultimately wants to be with.
This book had a great love story and it was a nice change of pace for me. I am used to reading paranormal type books and this novel allowed me to put myself in Georgiana's shoes and I was constantly wishing that I was her. She is such a wonderful, strong character and even though she has had a tough life, she is able to overcome it with determination and grace.
I had a hard time deciding which love interest I was rooting for to end up with Georgie. I loved that you could relate to every character in this book.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a good, clean romantic story!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Kissing Tree.

10/30/2011