Imani ♥ ☮'s Reviews > Shades of Earth

Shades of Earth by Beth Revis

3199356
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK TO COME OUT!

2013???

____________________________________________________

Um...what is this cover? I'm not liking it very much. What happened to the pretty stars and Amy and Elder's faces or something? :(

I guess the cover is due to the change in scenery. They're going to be on another planet, i suppose. But still....I don't like the cover so far. Maybe it will grow on me. But for now, I hope it changes and this is just some kind of draft cover. Please?

Please?

____________________________________________________

Okay.

Revis suffers from KOEMCILB disorder. I just made that up. Yeah, I did. Let me translate. Kills Off Every (view spoiler) In Last Book. James Dashner has it. Suzanne Collins has it. Veronica Roth, Marie Lu and Lauren Oliver probably have it too.

But Besides That.

This book was incredible. It took me quite awhile to get into it but once i did it was like...

I love Elder. And I love Amy too. And I just love love love love that Revis didn't mess up the series by writing a sucky finale.

Now.

Elder and Amy have arrived to Centuri Earth finally because gosh it took them forever to get there. Most of the people who joined them on the escape pod thingy survived and it is now time for the Earth-borns to, well, thaw out. Immediately, Amy's father is in charge and there is a power issue between him and Elder as long as a trust issue between the Earth-borns and the...Ship-borns. However, they have to join together to tackle what lies in store for them on the new planet. There are secrets to uncover and it wouldn't be an Across the Universe book if there weren't some people lying. Amy and Elder 'kindle' their relationship and it's just...it's so awesome. I am so frantic.

This was so awesome and this has to go down as one of my favorite sci-fi futuristic trilogies.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shades of Earth.