Brittney Musick's Reviews > Fifty Shades Freed

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

Jan 26, 12

bookshelves: 1-adult, genre-romance-contemporary, genre-erotica-bdsm, genre-romance-erotica, ebook, 1-series, genre-realistic-fiction, read-2012, favorites, audiobook
Recommended for: everyone
Read from January 19 to 26, 2012

I was quite anxious to get this book. So anxious, in fact, that as soon as midnight, of its release date, rolled around I was on Amazon ready to buy the e-book.

Unlike with Fifty Shades of Grey and Fifty Shades Darker, I didn't rush to finish. Instead, I opted to take it slow and enjoy the experience.

As much as I enjoy the angst, this book had a lighter feel throughout much of the book. The story begins with Ana and Christian on their honeymoon, which, of course, resulted in many sexy moments. However, there were still many of those moments throughout the book where Ana and Christian could not see eye to eye.

Also, we finally gain several answers to story arcs introduced in the first two books. Although I truly enjoyed the book, I have to admit I wasn't blown away by the conclusion to those problems. Even so, I really enjoyed the book overall. The writing and the characters are just fantastic.

It was also so enjoyable to see the evolution of Christian and Ana, both as individuals but also as a couple. Without a doubt, the Fifty Shades series is one of my all-time favorites and will receive many rereads over the years.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Freed.

01/19/2012
01/23/2012
21.0% "Slowly making my way through this one. Trying to savor it since it's the last book of the series."
show 5 hidden updates…