Fathima's Reviews > Fifty Shades Freed

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

Jan 23, 12

bookshelves: must-read
Read from January 19 to 23, 2012

Absolutely Amazing - This book was Fifty Shades of Awesomeness !!! Oh , what a fantastic and epic conclusion to such an awe filled series . E.L James , you are definitely a wonder woman . Honestly , i was like - ' Oh my god , fifty is no longer gonna be around * Sob * * sob * , but the feeling that this book leaves you with , oh so everlasting .
So many good points to mention , and many new shades of Christian and surprisingly Ana too , phew this book was a nerve racking ride . Wow , wow and just wow . Words cannot comply the after effects of this book .
The Fifty Shades Trilogy has definitely been an emotional rollercoaster ride . Starting from 'Fifty Shades of Grey ' where we meet the uber handsome controlling godlike Christian Grey and extremely shy and nervous Anastasia Steele to 'Fifty Shades Darker ' where we meet the torn yet still controlling Christian and the head-strong but madly in love Anastasia to ' Fifty Shades Freed' where me meet the obsessed and very much in love but still controlling Christian and his beautiful , petite , still head strong but brave and a little arrogant at times Anastasia . Thats quite a transition , atleast that's how i saw it . What i really loved about the trilogy was that we could see the characters , transform or grow as the series drew its end . Man i'm seriously going to miss it .
Although i loved everything about the book , i felt some points needed special mentioning . Christain Grey being of grave importance , oh man i cant get enough of him can i ?? .. He moved me with his ways in the first and second book , and he manages to do it again in this book too . And Anastasia , oh my god !! She had me completely speechless stunned . Defying fifty's instructions , orders and pleas all the freaking time , i loved her ... Very warrior like .
A very important thing that i need to mention , and i've been wanting to say it for a really long time - I have never read any book that is so high on style and sophistication as the Fifty Trilogy . GAWD , the clothes , the cars , the leisurely activities , the high life of the rich and famous its all here baby and the kinky funkery ... * super jealous * !
One important lesson that i have learnt fron this book - LOVE CONQUERS ALL ! It makes past experiences forgettable , present worth living and future something to look forward to . Christain Grey had it all , but had never experienced love . Anastasia gave him what he always longed for . Relationships are always about understanding each others needs . At times it needs compromising , sometimes it needs sacrifices . But the most important of all is being unconditional . Ana's love was unconditional . She loved her Fifty for everyrthing he is , was and will be . Fifty on the other hand , changed his ways for Ana . He wanted to be the man Ana wanted him to be . He was ready to go from a control freak to a cool dude for her . Oh what love !! * Wipes away happy tears* Reading Fifty trilogy - best experience of my life .
E.L James , you rock !!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Freed.

01/19/2012
15.0% 11 comments
01/21/2012
62.0% "OH MY GOD !!!! This one's turning EPIC ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al8FYq..."
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Christina Lucky! It's not on my Kindle yet :( No spoilers please! :)

Fathima No ways !! I'm not gonna spoil it for you girl !! When you say its not on your kindle do you mean that its not uploaded there yet ? If thats the case , here's the link :

Rachael Wade Enjoy, lovely. :)

Fathima Rachael wrote: "Enjoy, lovely. :)"

Awww , thanks girl !! You too <3

Christina Fathima wrote: "No ways !! I'm not gonna spoil it for you girl !! When you say its not on your kindle do you mean that its not uploaded there yet ? If thats the case , here's the link :

Thanks! I love the book so far! I'm going to be really sad when it ends :(

Fathima I know !! :(

Melissa OMG...Fathima, wasn't this SOOO good! I was left in awe at the end...absolutely PERFECT!!

Fathima It was the best thing EVVVVEEER ! Girl , fifty at his awesome best !!! I'll miss him * Sobs *

Melissa I know, how about that Epilogue...what a beautiful way to end this series...

Fathima Awwww , that was sooo freaking cute !! And Mel did you read that extra in the end .. The whole 'meeting Ana for the first time ' thing from Christain's POV !! Such a blaze !

Melissa Oh, yes! I hope in the future we will get more from his POV, because it is so hot listening to what is going on in his head! lol

Fathima Seriously !! That was really HOT !