Katrina's Reviews > Genesis

Genesis by Kristie Cook

Feb 27, 12

Read in February, 2012

Genesis takes us back to where it all began, fills in all the questions that a reader may have after reading Purpose and Promise and gives us strong characaters that Im sure you will admire and enjoy !

A fantastic Novella - filled with action, adventure, suspsense and mystery !!! And the cover whats not to love right ! lol.

Genesis enlightens us as to how the Amadias and Daemoni became about a battle of wars between Good and Evil . Where we see the action and fight with Tristan and Alexis in the all three novels.

Genesis takes us all the way back to the first of the people - Casandra and giving us reason into why she is like she is and became the way she is. Kristie has included alot of information and insight also has to how things become about and the connections involved.

Reading all three novels first I find that Genesis would be a great read after purpose as it fills in any questions that you may have after reading Novel one.

Kristie has once again woven her magic in the novella , keeping the reader intrigued from beginning to end. !! A must read that wonderfully blends in with this SOul series leaving the readers mind filled and content !

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Genesis.