Jennifer's Reviews > Where You Are

Where You Are by Tammara Webber

Oct 28, 11

Read from October 27 to 28, 2011

Still debating between a 4 and 5. I enjoyed this book but I didn't feel it was quite as good as the first one. I love Emma and Graham but Reid and Brooke were driving me nuts throughout the book. Reid redeemed himself at the end but don't know if I want to read the next book all about him. I want more Emma and Graham :-( I felt their ending was a little short. I wanted at least one or two more chapters concluding what happened with them.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where You Are.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sadia (new)

Sadia I still don't know if I want to read this book :/

Jennifer aww why? It is good so far!

message 3: by Sadia (new)

Sadia Really? I thought the first one was pretty good I just don't think it really needed a sequel...

Jennifer Yeah the first one did end nicely but this one is good. Graham and Emma are together but they have to keep it on the down low because for publicity it has to look like Emma and Reid might have an off screen romance. But Reid has teamed up with Brooke to try to break them up.

message 5: by Mitchii (last edited Oct 28, 2011 10:29AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mitchii I like Between the Lines better. I hope there's still Graham and Emma on the third book, the ending for the two wasn't solid for me. :)

message 6: by Jennifer (last edited Oct 28, 2011 10:33AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer Mitchii wrote: "I like Between the Lines better. I hope there's still Graham and Emma on the third book, the ending for the two wasn't solid for me. :)"

I read the preview and it seems like the next one is all about Reid and a new girl Dori. I hope there is more Graham and Emma because I agree the ending was not solid. I wanted to hear if Emma moved to New York early and what they did about Brooke. I'm assuming Graham won't talk to her anymore but I want it concluded.

message 7: by Sadia (new)

Sadia Jennifer wrote: "Yeah the first one did end nicely but this one is good. Graham and Emma are together but they have to keep it on the down low because for publicity it has to look like Emma and Reid might have an o..."

Oh, okay, that's pretty cool, I might pick it up if I get some time :) Thanks!

Jennifer I asked the author and she said as of now no plans to write more about Emma and Graham cause they are in a happy place and she doesn't want to torture them. Here is the blog post about it. http://tammarawebber.blogspot.com/201...