Sheryl's Reviews > Angel Falls

Angel Falls by Kristin Hannah

Oct 18, 2011

bookshelves: chick-lit, family-drama, relationships, reviewed-by-me
Read from January 06 to 10, 2012

Angel Falls by Kristin Hannah ~ This is such a beautiful love story about first loves, true loves, heartache, and strong family bonds. Angel Falls will just tug at your heartstrings from the very moment you meet the Campbell family.

This is a story of loves past and present and letting go.....

After a tragic horse riding accident, a young wife and mother falls into a coma. This story takes you through the lives of Mikaela Campbell's two children (Jacey and Bret), her caring and devoted husband, Liam and her darling mother, Rosa, and how they gently try to wake her over the next weeks. Secrets are revealed and Liam is desparate try anything to get a response to wake his true love, even if it means losing her in the end.

You know, in most books, there is normally a character or two you could just do without, that adds nothing to the story or you simply just don't like them and want to strangle them?! Well....NOT the case in Angel Falls at all!! I fell in love with all of the characters present in Angel Falls! Even Julian True, who is a big shot actor in the book....bigger than Brad Pitt!! Yeah, he has definite ego issues, and acts like an a$$ half the time, but I still found myself caring about his well being from the moment he is introduced to us.

I am soooo loving Kristin Hannah and am OUT at the moment...which makes me mad! Can't wait to stumble across more of her books next time I'm out book shoppin!! What's your favorites by Kristin????

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel Falls.