Louisa's Reviews > Dearly, Beloved

Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel

Jun 03, 12

Read on June 03, 2012

Oh, this was an awesome book, not as much action as Dearly, Departed, but still really great, and I can't wait for the 3rd book, I have my suspicions on some things, and yeah, can't wait for the 3rd book even though this one hasn't actually come out yet!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dearly, Beloved.

06/03/2012 page 156
show 1 hidden update…

Shirley I'm starting it today. The only bad part about getting ARCs is that we have to wait twice as long for the next one... at least it seems that way. LOL!

Louisa Oh, it's only twice as long if we don't the ARC of the next book :) Otherwise, we wait about the same time :)

Shirley I know... it's a mental thing. I'll be wishing for the next book as soon as I'm done with this one. Then, when this one is finally released it will make the wait seem even longer. *sigh*

Louisa I know, I really want book 3, and I don't think we have a title for it yet, but I know it's going to be explosive!

message 5: by Sydney (new) - added it

Sydney How do you get the book early?

message 6: by Louisa (last edited Jun 13, 2012 05:50PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Louisa NetGalley :) The publisher added it there :)

message 7: by Sydney (new) - added it

Sydney What do you mean added it there? What I mean is how did you read it?

message 8: by Louisa (last edited Jun 13, 2012 07:25PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Louisa The publisher had it up for review. And I read it with adobe digital editions, in a format that is basically epub.