Deborah Sloan's Reviews > Sleeper's Run

Sleeper's Run by Henry Mosquera

Oct 18, 11

Read in October, 2011

Sleepers Run by Henry Mosquera really took me by surprise! It’s the most fast paced intrigue I’ve read in a long time. Truly from page one I was anxious to see what would happen next. Veteran Eric Caine has no memory of the car accident that left him wandering the streets of Miami. Though his PTSD leaves him an angry destructive man you don’t want to run into in a bar,he’s offered a job that takes him to Venezuela where he grew up as a child. It will take all his skills to get him out of the mess of international conspiracy as CIA assassins come after him in this country that is undergoing stability upheaval.

Now I don’t want to give everything away about this book but I will say that it will get your adrenaline running right along with Eric’s as you are drawn into the excitement and intrigue of each and every page. You won’t want to put it down until you’re done! Is it just paranoia that Eric is being followed and his cell and computer are being hacked? Working in information security ,Eric Caine can tell the difference between corporate spying and government agencies and there is more going on here than meets the eye. Henry Mosquera brings black ops forces to the forefront as you follow the action around the globe in Miami,Venezuela,Paris, Corsica,and beyond. A five star read for sure!
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sleeper's Run.