Reader Girl's Reviews > Hellucination

Hellucination by Stephen Biro

Nov 11, 11

bookshelves: good-stuff
Read from October 18 to November 11, 2011

All I can say is WOW!!!! I met Stephen at a local book signing he was doing and I bought a copy and he told me about Goodreads so here I am. Now... I wasn't expecting this book to be this good but meeting him and telling me about it, I was just too curious to not buy it.

Little did I know what I was in for. His candor about his life and his quest to find God is simply marvelous. I found myself laughing, crying and marvelling at the book he wrote and I couldn't put it down.

The way he has with words is amazing and the memoir was so fast paced and I never knew where it was going, every chapter was like a maze for my mind, never knowing but understanding. I didn't realize how this book was going to shock and scare me as much as it did. It's a memoir but it belongs in the horror genre as well.

This book challenged me on every level of faith, God, Satan, Hell and my life The book was such a delight that I had to write a review. I loved the fact that he switches from 1st person to second person, actually talking to the reader. I was getting goosebumbs everytime we met in the Library. You will understand when you read it. It was like he was reading my mind.

I think this book is going to grow because it is a psychologists wet dream and a theologians nightmare. When I finally put this book down, I was just in awe.

3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hellucination.

Quotes Reader Girl Liked

Stephen Biro
“Imagine your life is a big canvas. Picture it in your mind and think about the beginnning of your painting of life.You're fourteen yours old, and you are lucky if you have one seventh painted. Now imagine the rest of the canvas is totaly empty. Every day you live, and every month and every year, means another inch that is painted on that canvas. You're going to be painting this empty canvas with your life and when you get to the end of it, what is that painting going to look like?”
Stephen Biro, Hellucination