Chibineko's Reviews > The World God Only Knows 1

The World God Only Knows 1 by Tamiki Wakaki

Oct 18, 11

bookshelves: comics, comedy, cute, demons, funny, fan-translated, graphic-novel, magic, male-lead-character, manga, moe
Read in October, 2011

(I want to disclose that I read the fan translated English version of this via MangaFox.)

This really is a cute series, but I have to say that it's a little too "monster of the day" so far. I love the premise of a dating sim otaku having to win the heart of girls, but this if you're looking for something that will be quickly wrapped up and not be 100+ chapters, this isn't that type of manga.

It does have a better premise than most as far as "umpteen chapters for eternity" mangas tend to go, so I'm going to go ahead and give the other volumes of this series a try. It's pretty cute so far, although I will say that when this gets picked up here in the USA I'll probably decline purchasing these. (Not if, but when since this is a decently written series with a HUGE fanbase both here and in Japan.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The World God Only Knows 1.