Jess * Jess Time To Read*'s Reviews > My Soul to Steal

My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent

Oct 24, 12

bookshelves: forever-young
Read in September, 2011

** spoiler alert ** Oh my my... This book had my heart going in so many directions, that I think it actually got lost and I need someone to find it. Rachel, you are truly an amazing author! I wish I had your imagination and your talent for making good storylines.

I felt for Kaylee in this book, because she is torn between wanting to trust Nash again, but not sure if she can. I don't blame her after the crap he pulled in My Soul To Keep and now as they are trying to fix their realtionship, guess who pops in the picture? His EX-girlfriend Sabine, who by the way is still in love with him. Poor Kaylee. But Kaylee can handle herself and we see that in this book.

Nash, I know he wants to make it work with Kaylee. I see that he loves her, but really? Having your ex in your room late at night, knowing she wants you back badly and than asking Kaylee for that to be ok! DAMN, what the hell was he thinking! And when he kept his memories of Sabine and threw away his one's of Kaylee.... Boy that's when my feelings for him changed and I am not sure about him anymore:(

The new character Sabine, I just plain don't like the girl. She is way to needy, and obsessive and it's creepy! And the shit she pulled on Kaylee, especially that dream with her mom, oohh... I was angry for Kaylee. Leave Nash alone co-dependency is not healthy okayyyy!!!

Then there is good old Tod. He is still funny and charming, but the swirling eyes around Kaylee:) I think he has some strong growing feelings for her. I hope he and Kaylee get together. Great series, can't wait for the rest.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Soul to Steal.