Sue's Reviews > Damage Control

Damage Control by Robert Dugoni

Oct 27, 11

bookshelves: suspense-thriller-mystery
Read from October 26 to 27, 2011

This is my second Dugoni book. I first read "murder One' and was so impressed, I requested all the other novels he has written. I could not put this book down and stayed up late reading it last night.What a fabulous writer.

The major protagonist Dana Hill is a rising star at her Seattle law firm. The novel starts off with Dana getting a seies of bad news: her twin brother has been brutually murdered,she receives a very frightening diagnosis of possible breast cancer and also discovers her envious husband is having an affair.Things always happen in three's.

But with the help of detective Michael Logan, Dana decides to do her own investigation of what appears, on the surface, to be nothing more than a botched robbery. Dana uncovers a diamond earring on the window sill of of her twin's trashed and becomes convinced it is the one clue that will help her get justice for her brother.

The trail leads to an extremely powerful man whose career and reputation is threatened. Dana is in extreme danger but is determined to find the truth and, with Logan's help, bring the killer and his cohorts to justice.

The characters are well drawn and realistic. I look forward to reading more of Dugoni's books.Very enjoyable read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Damage Control.