Serena Yates's Reviews > Edric

Edric by Joyee Flynn

Oct 18, 11

bookshelves: m-m-m-m
Read in October, 2011 — I own a copy

I liked this third book in the series. It's been a while since the second volume, but the underlying story came back to me pretty quickly. The repeat-information was just enough to remind me, and would also be enough of an intoduction for anyone who picked up this book first or just wanted to read this one. The hint about a network to help abused omegas at the end of the last book became a reality in this one and set a nice framework for future stories at the same time.

As for the guys in this book - well. At times I wanted to bash all of their heads in because they were so immature. Blaine, the Alpha, and his two Betas Colin and Rowan probably took the cake. I mean - talk about an idiotic lack of trust, never mind no ability to apply basic logic. Edric held up pretty well, had a backbone, at least, and I loved how he stood up to them after they hurt him so badly.

If you're looking for a light, fun read and don't mind idiotic main characters, are interested in ususual omega abilities or just want to know what happens next in this series, you will probably like this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Edric.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Christy Duke This sounds like something I would have written! Bwahahaha! I do enjoy these stories but for me they're basically brain candy - light, fun & easy!