Deea (Andreea)'s Reviews > Twisted

Twisted by Gena Showalter

Oct 18, 11

bookshelves: favorites, my-audiobooks, ya-favorites
Read from October 17 to 18, 2011

OH NO! This can't be right! Please tell me this book did not just end the way it did and the next book in the series does not come out in 2013. 2013?!I mean, reaaaaally? *pulls hair out and screams in frustration* Well, Ms Showalter, welcome in the club of Richelle Mead, Cassandra Clare, Julie Kagawa, KMM, Chloe Neill, Carolyn Crane and all those authors who broke my heart with their book endings lately. You own me a box of tissues and you can share my cardiologist bill with the above mentioned authors, but the therapist one is all yours, because if you let me wait until 2013 (2013!!) for the next book, I WILL go insane. Just saying.;)

Ok, I'm just being snarky and melodramatic here, but that ending was a... Total shocker, to put it mildly! I would have never in a million years seen it coming! Oh, like the whole book wasn't tense and heartbreaking enough already! *sigh* So much love and loss, so much action, so much tension and drama and so many unpredictable twists and turns... Whoa! It's a massive, powerful book. And pretty amazing, heart wrenching cliffhanger and all included. Well done! *wipes tears*

P.S. I give it a 4.5 and not a clean 5 stars review because I found Mary Ann quite annoying in this one. And tiny bits of the story were frustrating and maybe not necessary, especially when it came to Aden and Victoria. Full review to come... eventually.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Deea (Andreea) Sasha wrote: "finally somebody with some good sense of books a true showalter fan who is half way to insanity just like me though waiting is a bitch and there are many books to occupy time in between waiting and..."

Hahaha, thanks! I haven't read Gena's other series, so I can't say that I am fan, but I ADORE her Intertwined series and I am indeed halfway to insanity waiting for the last book! Gah! Can you believe she let us with that ending?! *pulls hair out* I seriously can't see any way around it. I know there are a lot of books to read in the meantime, but I'd give anything right now to read Intertwined #4. *hugs*