Leagh's Reviews > Bound in Darkness

Bound in Darkness by Cynthia Eden

Oct 17, 11

bookshelves: own-on-kindle

A yummy shifter hero and a kick ass vampire heroine. What more could you ask for?
Well you really don't need much more in this book. It was fantastic. The characters both rocked and the attraction they shared for each other was explosive.
Cade is definitely a bad ass hero. He is strong and alpha to the core. When he walks into a room he takes charge and is respected to the fullest. I really felt a strong pull to him being that I love an alpha man, especially if said man is a werewolf. Allison is a bit confused and doesn't really know what is going on with herself. She has an idea but doesn't truly see the extent of it all. I really enjoyed her because she was strong and used her strength when it was necessary. She did make some stupid mistakes but it worked with the story cause it gave reason for Cade to rescue her and get even more confused about his feelings. I don't know about you but I love it when and alpha man starts to feel and is sincerely pissed off about those feelings.
The plot in this story was great. It read smooth and kept me involved the entire time. If I would have had more time I would have read this story straight through. There are twists and turns that keep you on your toes and a villain that lives up to his/her name.
I would definitely recommend this book to all the Cynthia Eden and paranormal fans out there.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bound in Darkness.