Karla's Reviews > Just Gotta Say

Just Gotta Say by Laura Kaye

First off I need to say, three’s company, and four…is overwhelming. My eyes are tired from trying to keep up. Waaay too much going on for me! It’s was hard keep track of all the body parts, arms, legs, lips, tongues, and you know, all the rest of the stuff. My mind was overwhelmed trying to figure out if one woman could take that much pleasure, and give it as well. She did, they did, it was good for her and I’m tired! At one point I thought Kal (my Kindle) and I would self-combust. I’ll stick to a good old fashioned threesome!

Aside from that you get a well developed erotic short that has a likeable h, and 3 very scrumptious H’s. They treat her with love and respect and give her night to remember. There was humor, a very amusing moment when Callie is “caught” with her toys. A sweet, tender scene follows, where her guys attempt to lessen her humiliation by expressing their feeling for her. *Sigh*. This author really knows how to write a heartwarming scene. So, if your heart and mind can handle 3 guys and a girl, then this the book for you!

This is the third book I've read from Laura Kaye, all different, contemporary, paranormal, erotic, and her writing shines in each one. I’m looking forward to her next book.
16 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just Gotta Say.

10/18/2011
42.0% "Funny, sexy, scrumptious guys, and oh so HOT! Now where the heck did I put my Sea World Misting fan..." 3 comments

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Great review, Karla. I'll give this one a try but later on. I think four may be a bit much for me. There really is such a things as too much of a good thing. Lol.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter LOL It was fun to read this review, Karla! But I can't handle three guys all at the same time... I have to decline. :))

Karla Ladies, it was a bit much for me too! This will probably be my first and last foursome, but it was well written and an experience I will never forget!

Wendy Great review Karla. Too much action going on for you hey? LOL!

Karla Wendy wrote: "Great review Karla. Too much action going on for you hey? LOL!"

I'm old Wendy, I keep losing brain cells everyday, and after reading this my brain was fried! The writing is excellent though and I love this author.

Wendy Karla wrote: "Wendy wrote: "Great review Karla. Too much action going on for you hey? LOL!"

:D

KindleRomance Reviews Too funny!! I'll bet the right threesome would make you think about giving it a try:-)

Elizabeth (Liz) Fab review, Karla! I haven't snortled (sort of a cross between a snort and a giggle) like that in a while, and I was due;-)

Elizabeth (Liz) BTW.......Kal the Kindle? Uh oh, I'm snortling again;-)

Karla Kris wrote: "Too funny!! I'll bet the right threesome would make you think about giving it a try:-)"

You could be right Kris, something to think about.

Karla Elizabeth wrote: "BTW.......Kal the Kindle? Uh oh, I'm snortling again;-)"

Glad you enjoyed it Elizabeth, it was fun to write and the book was really good.

I'm surprised you haven't heard about Kal, I've told his tale before. When I first got him and was setting up his registration, I was asked if I wanted to name him. I was in a cowboy phase and at the time Kal seemed like a strong name and it stuck. He's the perfect companion...just the right size, feels good in my hands, always ready to go, easy to turn on and he gives me endless hours of pleasure. Who needs 3 when 1 does the job without so much as breaking a sweat!! HeHe!! Sick I know, but hey, what can I say.

message 12: by Elizabeth (Liz) (last edited Oct 21, 2011 08:37PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Elizabeth (Liz) No, Karla, I certainly have not heard the tale of how Kal came to have his name! I would have remembered that one! LMAO!!!

Hmmm....I feel the same way about my (decrepit) iPod Touch! I believe the poor little thing should have a name now! Maybe if I name it something strong, it will have a renewed sense of youth and vigor;) I admit, Kal is a good choice! I do believe I'll select JZB, for Jericho Z Barrons (Rrrrrrrowwww!!).

Karla Sweeeet!!!:)

Shawna This was a great YOWZA hot read!

Karla Shawna wrote: "This was a great YOWZA hot read!"

It sure was Shawna, and the writing is excellent. I was exhausted afterwards!! The pleasure was overwhelming and the guys were oh-so-hot!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Karla Tammie wrote: "OMG, lol! I must read this one just to see if I can keep track of all the body parts. ;)"

It's a fun, sexy, hot read Tammie!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Karla wrote: "It's a fun, sexy, hot read Tammie!"

I believe ya; I read it this afternoon! LOL

Paula Hahaha...true!

Karla Paula wrote: "Hahaha...true!"

It was almost too much Paula! LOL!