Nandanie's Reviews > The Crimson Crown

The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima

Nov 17, 12

bookshelves: 2012, bestsellers, books-i-enjoyed-top-favorites, favorites, recommended-by-a-friend-or-gr
Read from October 27 to November 17, 2012

OOH I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT.... I HOPE HAN AND RAISA CAN SOMEHOW HAVE A FUTURE *SIGH* THE WAIT IS WAYYY TOO LONG!

Who is killing the wizards? Will Han and Raisa live together? Will Alger Waterlow figure out that Han is his descedant? What do the wolves mean when they said that someone VERY close to Riasa will betray her? (Crossin my fingers for Han to have a good outcome in this mess!)

Cinda! October? 2012 JUST STARTED!!!!!!! I need a copy now! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 ;'( TOO LONG OF A WAIT!

.................................................................................................

:) THAT'S ALL I GOTTA SAY!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Crimson Crown.

10/27/2012 "OMG! THREE O CLOCK FOR HAN AND REISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3"
10/28/2012 page 1
0.0% "starting it now!!!!!!!!!!!!"
10/28/2012 page 6
0.0% "I am glad that Reisa is still having feelings for Han-hopefully, this will work out, or I will very much cry."
10/29/2012 page 100
16.0% "AWWW....WILLOW! ;'("
show 5 hidden updates…

Comments (showing 1-10)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 10: by Ana (new) - added it

Ana i bet that either micah or reid will betray her. probably ried. grrrrr. i hate him. i bet whoever it is is framing han.

Nandanie I hate Reid. I was so mad at Bird when she just left Dancer hanging in book 1!

message 8: by Ana (new) - added it

Ana Bird just pisses me off in general. She is obsessed with Reid and he would ditch her in a second if he had a shot at Raisa.

Nandanie True. I hate it when the females drown after the men when they can care less. It irks me terribly!

message 6: by Ana (new) - added it

Ana Bird needs a backbone. And what she will never deserve, is forgiveness, or someone helping her after she falls, when reid ditches her. i bet that he's gonna die. well, more like i hope...

message 5: by Nandanie (last edited Mar 27, 2012 05:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandanie i hope Han gets a good beating into him first!

message 4: by Ana (new) - added it

Ana i'm sorry, but that sounds really awkward.... i feel like han might just be the one to kill him. or han might kill micah. i feel like he's gonna kill someone...

Nandanie i hope Han does! I mean, OMG! Reid needs to learn where he can keep his boundaries at! I get so mad when the girls "swoon" at him (rather like DIE for him!) this is me:

*facepalm, wagging book in the air like it's crazy!* i am so glad that he isn't a main character like Micah, Raisa or Han! I would die!

message 2: by Ana (new) - added it

Ana well, micah isn't really even that big of a main character. I'd say him, reid, and the captain dude, who's name i am currently forgetting, are all on the same playing field, as secondary characters. han and raisa are our 2 main characters.

Nandanie Dancer is a mainish character too