Jessica's Reviews > Princess of the Silver Woods

Aug 30, 12

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: fairytales, youngadult
Read in August, 2012

In the final installment about the Twelve Dancing Princesses of Westfalin, Petunia gets her chance for adventure.

*Editing, April 2012.

*More editing, June 2012. I have spent the last week in my bedroom, cutting 20,000 words from the manuscript. Most of those words were: clearly, actually, even, and just.

*Copy edits, August 2012.

*Galley proofs, August 2012.
68 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Princess of the Silver Woods.

Kathy When does this come out. I love all your books!

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura No fair that you get to read it first, pffft. :p (Author, schmauffer).

Jessica It should come out next fall.

message 4: by NamChi (new) - added it

NamChi oooh another book! (:

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather You are a temptress!

message 6: by Amy (new) - rated it 2 stars

Amy I AM SO EXCITED!

message 7: by Mauri (new) - added it

Mauri I can't wait!

message 8: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah EEP! Can not wait!

Ellie Augh!!! Why is it the last?????

Shelby OMG! I don't think I can wait! Will we see Poppy, Rose, and learn about all the other Princesses in it?

Madison H. UUHH!! I can't wait till next year! I'm so sad its the last in the series! I loved the tother two!

Shelby Madame wrote: "UUHH!! I can't wait till next year! I'm so sad its the last in the series! I loved the tother two!"

I know! I'm really sad too! But I'm also happy that we get at least one more...

Darby I cannot wait for this book to come out!!!!!!!

message 14: by Clara (last edited Nov 08, 2011 05:02PM) (new) - added it

Clara i cant wait but im super sad it's the last i wanted to see how it was for poppy in the palace and christians parents to see more into that story since it was really good

Darby I wish this wasn't the last book... This series was so amazing. I hope there are more series like this come...

message 16: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah *hyperventilates*

Treasure Ducky *hyperventilating* can not wait can not wait can not wait can not wait can not wait can not wait can not wait can not wait can not wait can not wait!

Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!) Oh I have read the first two and love them! I have a book review blog, any chances I can get an ARC? Thanks!

Jessica Crystal wrote: "Oh I have read the first two and love them! I have a book review blog, any chances I can get an ARC? Thanks!"

Crystal, when ARCs are available (sometime late this spring), you will have to hit Bloomsbury up for one at a conference, I will also do some contests.

Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!) Thanks for the information! I LOVE your books! Keep up the great work! :)

message 21: by Rebecca (new) - added it

Rebecca I am going to BEA in June, hopefully there are ARCs!!

Shelby Do you know when there will be a cover? I love all the covers in this series (or really, all you covers) and am excited to see it. It will feel like We're getting closer to the release!

Madison H. Oh my gosh!!!! That cover is beautiful!! I cannot wait till this book comes out!

Ellie IT HAS A COVER!!!! AIEEEE!!!!!

message 25: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah OH I'm SO EXCITED!!

Darby Love the cover!

message 27: by Danielle (new) - added it

Danielle I am syked! Can't wait for November! Why must Bloomsbury torture us so!

message 28: by Malakalima (new)

Malakalima Yay! So excited!

message 29: by Faye (new) - added it

Faye Awesome :)

Meredith so cool i can't wait

Ms. Rosas YAY!

Brianna OOOOHHH! I can't wait to read it!!!

Meredith i wish it would come out sooner i don't think i will be able to wait until the end of the year

message 34: by Abby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abby I am so excited for this! And what a lovely cover!

message 35: by Rachelle (new) - added it

Rachelle Pew bummer you won't do one of all the sisters:) but I am excited to read this one of course!

message 36: by Ronmaes (new) - added it

Ronmaes it's been quite some time but i'll get to read about the princesses again and this time, it's petunia's turn. cant wait. sooo excited.

message 37: by Mara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mara I'm sooooo excited to read another "Princess" book!

message 38: by Jams (new) - added it

Jams Whew. Nearly had a heart attack when I saw there was another book coming out. So very excited!!

message 39: by Lauren (new) - added it

Lauren I am super excited about this book!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I am so excited about this book. I adore the other twelve dancing princess stories! Thank you so much Jessica for writing another one!

Isabel I love reading twists on fairytales, I can't wait!! After reading your first book I read other twists on the 12 dancing princesses.

message 42: by Deleen (new) - added it

Deleen Cannot wait for another one of your books!!

Angie Will Bloomsbury please hurry up and release this books...I have been DYING to read it :)

message 44: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz Denten Yay! A new Jessica Day George book! No! it's the last of the series. I can't wait to read it and then again I should wait until I'm 30 to read it that way the series won't end. But I probably can't wait. Wow I'm in a jam. Fine I'll just wait until it comes out.

Alicia So excited for this!! Wish it wasn't the final installment. I love these books and your writing!

message 46: by Brenan (new) - added it

Brenan OH MY GOSH I CAN'T WAIT!!! NOVEMBER IS TO FAR AWAY!!! (I'm having difficulty containing my excitement ^.^)

message 47: by Mara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mara I am really, really, really looking forward to this one. I've loved all the princess books, and I am sad that this is the last one, but I'm still excited!

Mamie oh my gosh. dead. I'm dead. cant wait. dead.

message 49: by Mara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mara It would be most unfortunate to die before it came out, lol ;)

message 50: by Anila (new) - added it