Miranda McLaughlin's Reviews > The Iron King

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

Nov 11, 11

bookshelves: ya
Read from November 10 to 11, 2011

** spoiler alert ** I liked this book! I thought the beginning was a little strange, but it just got better and better. I am writing this to help me remember what happened in the book, if you haven't already read it, DO NOT READ THIS. Meghan is half human half fey. She lives in the human world with her guardian and best frined Puck. I really liked Puck, he was complete opposite of Ash the cold Winter prince. Meghan's brother Ethan is taken by the Iron King. They leave to get him back- Meghan finds outs she is a Summer princess. Ash and Meghan fall for each other, and Meghan can't imagine Puck as thinking of her as anything more than a frined. She has much hidden power, and a strong connection to the trees. Puck is wounded and sleeps within a tree. Ash nearly dies because of all the iron. He continues to push on, even on the brink of death and fights for Meghan's life. She kills the Iron King, recuses Ethan, and escapes back into the human world. But alll too soon, she must leave her fammily once again to complete her deal with Ash- to go freely to the Winter court. Hardship makes you stronger.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Iron King.