Serena Yates's Reviews > Helping Harry

Jan 09, 12

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: gay, written-by-me
Read in January, 2012 — I own a copy

Published today, on January 9, 2012, this is the eighth book in my Men of Riverside series.

Helping Harry continues the adventures of a group of men who all went to the same high school in the fictional town of Riverside, Texas. Not all of them know they are destined to be couples. Some of them believe they are only friends. Circumstances and life separate them, sometimes for several years. But luck, determination and love will help them get the reunions they deserve.

This book focuses on Tim's attraction to his friend Harry, which flares up once again when they run into each other at their ten-year reunion, but will it be enough to build the lasting relationship they've both longed for?

Tim Jacobi, who owns and runs his parent's car dealership, is professionally successful but lonely. When his high school reunion brings his best friend Harry back to Riverside after a ten-year separation, he realises he is still attracted to him. And this time around, he can admit it to himself.

Harry can't believe the strong feelings his best friend awakens in him. Despite being afraid of rejection, he opens up and tells him the truth about the intervening years-why he is now divorced and has sole custody of his two children.

When Harry's ex-wife reappears-demanding not only visitation rights, but threatening to sue for custody-Tim finds himself facing more obstacles than he'd expected. Will he run for cover or help Harry get the relationship and life he has always wanted?

I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I loved writing it. You can find an excerpt and buy link at Total-E-Bound
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Helping Harry.