Habrewer's Reviews > Handcuffed to the Fire Escape: Conqest Series, Book 2

Handcuffed to the Fire Escape by Azura Ice

Oct 17, 11

Read from October 15 to 16, 2011

Handcuffed to the Fire Escape Book #2 by Azura Ice
* I received a copy of this book from Breathless Press in exchange for an honest review*

Raze is still distracted by the woman he met in the park the day before but he agrees to show up at Dan’s party anyway. After all, his friend promised to loan him some money until payday. He isn’t really in the mood to party but was in for the surprise of his life when he spots his mystery woman.

Allison is drug to the party by her cousin. She doesn’t feel comfortable around a lot of people so she decides to hide out in one of the bedrooms. She’s excited to see Raze again and convinces him to join her on the fire escape where they put on a show for the people down below. When he tries to convince her to stick around for awhile, she leaves him on the fire escape in a bind and a present in the bathroom.

Raze is hooked but he still doesn’t even know Allison’s last name or where she lives. He can’t believe that she’s actually at Dan’s party and not running away from him. He is drawn to her like no other woman and he can’t get enough of her. She is everything he is looking for in a woman, now if he can convince her to give them a chance.

The scene on the fire escape is definitely smokin’ hot and they are a good match. I love air of mystery around Allison and want to know what her story is. It’s obvious that she is an adrenaline junkie but not why she took Raze’s money to start with. My heart went out to Raze when he was left stranded but I couldn’t help but laugh a little at his predicament when Taylar finds him.

Overall I enjoyed this installment in the Conquest series. I would definitely recommend reading the first book, Bare-Assed in the Park before you read this one. I give Handcuffed to the Fire Escape 3½ Flaming Hearts.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Handcuffed to the Fire Escape.