Schwana's Reviews > Return of the Dragon Rider

Return of the Dragon Rider by Kristian Alva

Nov 24, 11

bookshelves: have-read
Read on November 24, 2011

I had read the first book in this series first. It was still a good read and I enjoyed reading it. The Prolog allowed be to be able to follow the story and keep up. The characters are enjoyable and I already have my favorites, besides the Dragons! of course ;-). I like the main character Elias and the Dwarf Thorin, but I really like Tallin. The interaction between the characters was quite good and while I was not sure at first if I would be able to get into the book it showed itself to be capable of grabing my attention and keeping it. The dynamics between the Dragon Riders and the Mages is interesting, and I can see how Sisren would become a favorite hated character if you could not look beyond her roughness and see her strength and loyalty.

All I can say is now I have to buy book One and start over and then buy the next one in line. When I saw that Tallin was going to have his own series ... YES! Way to go Kristian! Can't wait to read the next book in this series and then get into Tallin's Chronicles. Thank you for writing such an interesting series and creating these wonderful characters. Hopefully you will be able to bring the Elves into this series as well.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Return of the Dragon Rider.