Bethany's Reviews > Seer of Sevenwaters

Seer of Sevenwaters by Juliet Marillier

Apr 20, 12

bookshelves: faeries, authors-i-love, awesome-fantasy
Read from April 16 to 20, 2012

I loved this book! Loved Felix! Loved Sibeal! Loved where the story took us. It might be my second favorite after son of shadows. A great addition to an already wonderful series! I can't wait for the last book, sad as it will be when the series is over. I'm excited to hear Maeve's story:)
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seer of Sevenwaters.

04/17/2012 page 75
show 2 hidden updates…

Carey I absolutely LOVED this series. I just fell in love with the whole family.

Bethany Carey wrote: "I absolutely LOVED this series. I just fell in love with the whole family."

Mee too! I read about 75 pgs last night. Really good so far. I love the family too. Liadan and Bran were my favorite though :)

Nikki (aka Quinn) Love this one!!

Lucy *Qhuay's shellan* Son Of The Shadows is my favourite as well :) I love Liadan and Bran :)
Have to read this one :)

Bethany Lucy wrote: "Son Of The Shadows is my favourite as well :) I love Liadan and Bran :)
Have to read this one :)"

Definitely! I heard pretty mixed reviews about book 4 and 5, so I was worried that I wouldn't enjoy them as much, but I really loved both of them. You should check em out, for sure :)