Crystal's Reviews > One Grave at a Time

One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost

Jan 06, 12

bookshelves: 2012, nook
Read from January 03 to 06, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Grave at a Time.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Rachel♥ (new)

♥Rachel♥ I see you and Arlene are reading this at the same time. Happy Bones reading. :)

Crystal We are! Bones!!! I love this series and I am very sad that is the last one we have left =( Waiting is never fun lol.

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria I just bought the first one!! I can't decide what to read next I'm afraid if I start this series I won't be able to stop!! I have Shattered Souls to and I've been hearing good things about that!!

Crystal Oh Maria you have to meet Bones! He is very VERY yummy!! I vote for you to start this series but it is very addicting lol =) I will keep my eye out for when you read it!

message 5: by Maria (new)

Maria Yay!! Glad you loved it, can't wait to get there!!

Crystal I think you will love this one! Cat and Bones are more stable and so very VERY sweet to each other =)

Tomoe-Aurelia It's been a while since I read some Cat & Bones but now with all this talk about them I think I'll read book 5 & 6 in a row as I stopped after the 4th !!

Crystal Go go go girl lol!! I will keep my eyes out for your rating Aureliashadow!