Victoria's Reviews > Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

Love, love, love it! Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was a surprising and addictive read just like any HP books! The series keeps getting better and better as the series progresses. The characters were memorable, smart, and cunning throughout the book. There is always a good mystery in each book and the hidden clues leave us, wanting to find the solution to the mystery, but in the end, J.K Rowling manages to surprise us with a twist that was unexpected and shocking that we never anticipated. I LOVE IT! This book without a doubt deserves 5 stars in total. I can't wait to read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Quotes Victoria Liked

J.K. Rowling
“Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball.”
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

07/30/2012 page 112
26.0% "So far, so good!"
07/31/2012 page 222
51.0% "So mysterious and intriguing! I love it!"

07/31/2012 page 291
67.0% "Snape is starting to piss me off. -_- Why does he have to be so sinister and rude to Harry? And Ron, I'm looking at you too. Stop being so mean to Hermione! Harry, you're cool and Hermione too.

show 2 hidden updates…