Connie's Reviews > Kill Me If You Can

Kill Me If You Can by James Patterson

Oct 15, 11

Read in October, 2011

KILL ME IF YOU CAN by James Patterson & Marshall Karp is 7 CDs and approximately 8 hours. It is the unabridged version and narrated by Jeff Woodman & Jason Culp.

Brief Description:

Matthew Bannon, a poor art student living in New York City, finds a duffel bag filled with diamonds during a chaotic attack at Grand Central Station. Plans for a worry-free life with his gorgeous girlfriend Katherine fill his thoughts--until he realizes that he is being hunted, and that whoever is after him won't stop until they have reclaimed the diamonds and exacted their revenge.

Trailing him is the Ghost, the world's greatest assassin, who has just pulled off his most high-profile hit: killing Walter Zelvas, a top member of the international Diamond Syndicate. There's only one small problem: the diamonds he was supposed to retrieve from Zelvas are missing. Now, the Ghost is on Bannon's trail--but so is a rival assassin who would like nothing more than to make the Ghost disappear forever.

I really liked listening to this book and the Ghost was very interesting. There are some very interesting directions in this book, but I enjoyed every one of them. The narrators did a wonderful job of making the Ghost and Michael Bannon come to life for me. It was not as suspenseful as some that I have read by James Patterson, but that didn't take away from the book. You just had to listen to the next CD so you could figure out what was going to happen next.

I am giving this 5 out of 5 stars and look forward to the next book written by this pair. There did appear to be an opening for a sequel at the very end.

BUY NOW: Conniesbookshelf $14.99
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kill Me If You Can.