Kim's Reviews > A Bloody Good Secret

A Bloody Good Secret by Sierra Dean

Oct 19, 11

Read from October 15 to 16, 2011

I have a hard time deciding if I liked this book or not. I found myself not liking Secret. She was so cold and nasty to Lucas,for reasons that made absolutely no sense. And overall to everyone she was very bratty, and not the so called strong character I expected her to be. A good example is forcing a character to admit he loved her,then getting up and just walking away! What a cold nasty person! Makes it hard to like her.

I really liked Lucas' sister, and i think she and Secret could end up being good friends!Infact I think she would be better with Desmond,because for me he's too soft and submissive for Secret.

And Secret calls Lucas he other werewolf boyfriend but how the heck can she call him a boyfriend? I just don't understand where the writer is taking this relationship that has never had a chance to develope,is she going to keep having Secret be bratty and the spoiled princess,because i think what he did in the book was justified and I can't understand Secret's contued hostilty towards her so called other boyfriend/soul bonded mate.

I also really like Sig! I hope in book 3 the writer shows more Sig,and Lucas. For me the secondary characters saved this book. I found them to be interesting and will bring me back to read book 3.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Bloody Good Secret.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Rebecca It was hard to like Secret in this book. If book 3 is more of the same attitude and her with Desmond, I'll pass.