Hyderali Shaikh's Reviews > The House of Thunder

The House of Thunder by Dean Koontz

Oct 16, 11

Read from October 14 to 16, 2011

This is my first Dean Koontz book as I'm more interested in suspense, mystery & thriller. I must say this book provide all that you were looking for. There was suspense, mystery & thrill in this book. Also, the book is written in so simple language that you don't have find meaning of each word in dictionary (except in the ending). I find the writing of author mesmerizing & he kept me hooked till the end.

As I'm flipping the pages I'm drowning more into the character of Susan. I started to predict the climax from the begining, at first I thought she only killed Jerry & this was all set-up to confessed it from her own mouth & then I thought it must a ghost story, after that I thought that Jeff only killed her lover & he is the main villain. But I was surprised by the end & really that was thought provoking & they way it was ended. I must say one must read this book & please read the whole book before writing your own review.

Thanks.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The House of Thunder.