Marulett's Reviews > Drink Deep

Drink Deep by Chloe Neill

Nov 13, 11

bookshelves: vamps
Read from November 01 to 03, 2011

I was really upset with the ending of book 4, so I was counting the days to read how Neill would make the characters grow and how things would evolve after our green eyed Seige passed away.

This book starts only couple of months after Ethan´s death, and everything is kind of a mess. Cadogan is under constant supervision, super weird stuff is going on in the city like the river tainted black and being still, the nymphs going ballistic and our lovely Merit is in the middle of things.

Mallory (view spoiler)...I´m not so sure I liked, but is a good start for the next couple of books. Jonah, awesome scene but bad timing.

My favorite part: "I kept walking. And when the fog cleared, brilliant green eyes stared back at
me".

The answers come all too fast and the tension built through the first couple of chapters is gone all too quickly.

I wasn´t disappointed and enjoyed all the ups and downs. Pick it up, you won´t regret it.

Goooo Cadogan! :P
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Drink Deep.

11/03/2011 "And when the fog cleared, brilliant green eyes stared back at me."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Wendy Darling Ooo. So curious what you'll think! I loved it, but not everyone has...

Marulett I´m on chapter and I´m loving it :)
but as you say, not all the reviews are great!
i´ll let you know when i finish it up and we can discuss it ;)

Wendy Darling So glad you ended up enjoying it! :)