Sandy's Reviews > Sacred Evil

Sacred Evil by Heather Graham

F_50x66
Oct 14, 11

Read in October, 2011

I really liked this book and I intend to read everything by Heather Graham that I can! The Krewe of Hunters is a group of FBI investigators put together by Adam Harrison, a paranormal investigator. All six members of the Krewe have some psychic abilities of their own. In this book, Whitney, one of the Krewe, arrives first when the group is called in to assist the New York police with a murder that calls to mind Jack the Ripper. Detective Jude Crosby is not happy that a special FBI investigative group has been called in and he's really not happy when he learns about the paranormal side of the Krewe. The mystery is really good, there's a movie being filmed about old New York and the atmosphere is much like old London. Jude is a good guy and his Dad, a retired cop, helps him with his cases. Since this is a romance, Jude and Whitney have an immediate connection, but it's written well and the sex scenes are not too long or gratuitous. A ghost dog appears and helps Whitney link an old mystery with the present one. When Whitney gets into serious trouble, the ghost dog appears to Jude making a believer out of him, saving Whitney's life and revealing the killer. I enjoyed this and recommend it to anyone who likes paranormal romance/thrillers!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sacred Evil.