Tamela's Reviews > Mind Fuck

Mind Fuck by Manna Francis

Oct 17, 11

bookshelves: adult-fiction, adventure, alternate-reality, club-challenge-reads, long-story, mm-or-mmm, bdsm-kink, cops-detective-security, sci-fi-fantasy, my-favorites
Recommended to Tamela by: M/M bookshelf
Read from October 14 to 17, 2011, read count: 1

At the end of the book, all I could do was say, "Damn that was good!!!!" I actually exclaimed that out loud. As good as it was, I could only wish for MORE!!!

Love the in depth study of the characters, Toreth, who is a well trained psychopath, used by I&I (Investigations & Interrogations) to find the guilty party and wring a confession out of them.

Warrick is a man man of science who has to be in control at all times, but finds that he craves giving up that control when there is a risk. Giving control to Toreth comes with a risk, but it's just what Warrick needs.

When Warrick's corporation is "attacked", Warrick and Toreth work their way through several murders, corporate espionage, their ongoing relationship, and finally betrayal from within both Warrick's corporation and Toreth's organization. It all combines to make for fascinating, intelligent, and highly recommended reading.

This is a free read and shouldn't be... free that is. It deserves publication. I'm happy to add yet another free-read to my favorites list. There are SO MANY great books out there. And this is one of the good ones!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mind Fuck.

10/15/2011 page 113