Erin's Reviews > Suicide of a Superpower: Will America Survive to 2025?

Suicide of a Superpower by Patrick J. Buchanan

Nov 06, 11

Read from November 01 to 06, 2011

This is Pat Buchanan's eloquent call to arms and guidebook on how to save this country as she is in death's grasp. Every white person needs to read this book and understand that they are being exterminated through low birth rates and mass immigration, how our financial woes came to be and the idiocy of our public "leaders". Pat Buchanan is easily the most brilliant mind in America today. The Republican party also needs to wake up and listen to him, as they are currently defunct thanks to their ridiculous catering to illegals. I am one of those conservatives who didn't vote for McCain because of his amnesty agenda and his smugness about it. I voted third party and will continue to do so until a candidate puts me, my country and my people first. Pat clearly outlines all the ways modern government went wrong, what the fathers of this country actually believed and how we can still take our country back if we just get up off the couch and care enough about ourselves instead of being brainwashed by the ethnomasochists & sushiologists. (great words!) ;) America first and America for Americans!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Suicide of a Superpower.