Jennifer's Reviews > Finale

Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

Oct 12, 14

bookshelves: signed
Read from October 30 to November 01, 2012

A good conclusion but I am so upset about my favorite character!!! :-(
(view spoiler)

I'm with everyone else when I say WTF?! 4th book in the Trilogy?!?!?!?!?!?
After reading Silence there is a lot still open but I thought that was the last book. I can always use some more Patch and Scott though.
42 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finale.

Quotes Jennifer Liked

Becca Fitzpatrick
“You dress to impress," I said approvingly.
"No, Angel." He leaned in, his teeth softly grazing my ear. "I undress to impress.”
Becca Fitzpatrick, Finale

Comments (showing 1-29)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 29: by Simona (new)

Simona On the begin there were only 2 books, so... I think that Fitzpatrick is trying secundum stay ahead this saga, because she haven't talent for something else, something different. This is... ridiculous!

message 28: by Jennifer (last edited Oct 21, 2011 06:15AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer I just finished Silence and it did leave a lot open for another book but she said it was a trilogy and now she says it's a saga. I want more books so I guess it's cool.

message 27: by Shana (new) - added it

Shana Rivera she said on her website she making one more book in the series :)

message 26: by Arina (new)

Arina i totally agree....

message 25: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Team hem?! Team freaken WILL!!!!!!:) hems cute but Wills sexy an will die for Tessa!!!!!!! An jem..well he'll just die( no offence intended). :)

Jennifer Savannah wrote: "Team hem?! Team freaken WILL!!!!!!:) hems cute but Wills sexy an will die for Tessa!!!!!!! An jem..well he'll just die( no offence intended). :)"

Will handles things horribly. There is nothing I like about him except maybe he is funny sometimes. Where Jem is the whole package, sweet, smart, musical, and hot! And he will not die.

message 23: by Sonya (new) - added it

Sonya who said it was going to be atrilogy it would leave you wondering what happens

Jennifer Sonya wrote: "who said it was going to be atrilogy it would leave you wondering what happens"

The author said so and then I guess she decided to write one more.

Addie R. OMG, YES! That ending just pissed me off and ripped my heart out at the same time! D;

Suzanne That was so sad. (view spoiler)

message 19: by Jennifer (last edited Nov 10, 2012 05:33PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer Suzanne (Paranormal Book Fan) wrote: "That was so sad."

(view spoiler)

Nancy OMG!! It was spoiled for me!(view spoiler)

Toobz I know exactly how you feel!! it broke my heart!

Nancy It's sad. (view spoiler)

Toobz Nancy wrote: "It's sad. [spoilers removed]"

Nancy Toobz wrote: "Nancy wrote: "It's sad. [spoilers removed]"

I know! But im happy at least she ended up happy in the end as well as Patch and Nora"

True, but I just wanted a bit more of info on that. I felt like the epilogue was rushed. But it was a good conclusion.

Toobz Nancy wrote: "Toobz wrote: "Nancy wrote: "It's sad. [spoilers removed]"

True, but I just wanted a bit more of info on that..."

i agree with you on that, i literally just finished the book but i felt like the book was going very slow and then she rushed it in the end

Nancy Toobz wrote: "Nancy wrote: "Toobz wrote: "Nancy wrote: "It's sad. [spoilers removed]"

True, but I just wanted a bit more o..."

Exactly! But compared to some of the other final books I've read, it was a good ending. Can't really complain cause boy have other books left me despairing.

Jennifer Yeah it was a pretty good ending. I'm happy except for my beloved Scottie the Hottie!!!!!!!!

Nancy Jennifer wrote: "Yeah it was a pretty good ending. I'm happy except for my beloved Scottie the Hottie!!!!!!!!"

Amen!

Toobz Nancy wrote: "Toobz wrote: "Nancy wrote: "Toobz wrote: "Nancy wrote: "It's sad. [spoilers removed]"

True, but I just wante..."

I know! but you expect the last book to be like 'OMG I WANNA KEEP READING' but it was really like that for me

Nancy Toobz wrote: "Nancy wrote: "Toobz wrote: "Nancy wrote: "Toobz wrote: "Nancy wrote: "It's sad. [spoilers removed]"

True, bu..."

I totally understand. That's happened to me, I still have some final books that I've not finished. Or took me waay longer to read.

Toobz Jennifer wrote: "Yeah it was a pretty good ending. I'm happy except for my beloved Scottie the Hottie!!!!!!!!"

He will always be Scottie the Hottie!

Toobz Nancy wrote: "Toobz wrote: "Nancy wrote: "Toobz wrote: "Nancy wrote: "Toobz wrote: "Nancy wrote: "It's sad. [spoilers removed]"

I know! But im happy at least she ended up happy in the end as well as Patch and N..."

yea i know what you mean sometimes if the ending is to slow i wont even finish the book

Stefanie Jennings I know what you mean about your favorite character. I cried and I hate Becca for doing that to him!

Toobz I know! No offense but i rather would have Nora dead than Scott because she did piss me off a little...

Abby YES! thank you my also new favourite character was Scott and he died! :'( i was so upset!

Lindsey-a I sit and think hmmmm what'll come up if i click view spoiler... ohhh that! i'm dying, i'm gonna die.

Sophy Sorn I agree with you, I just finish the series and I can't believe they did that to Scott. I didn't like him in the beginning but I started to like him later on when he came back to town. :(