Leonardo's Reviews > Zoobreak

Zoobreak by Gordon Korman

Oct 16, 11

bookshelves: 8-th-grade
Read from October 13 to 16, 2011

I think it was a really awesome book because it is really tense, and a lot going on. First they come up with this plan operation ZooBreak. I couldn't believe that they canoed there and broke in through the vent. Then Savannah wouldn't leave unless they got all the animal's, because it was origanally for her monkey, because Mr.Nastase stole her monkey. So I thought they were crazy to bring 40 critters to separate in each of their houses. They were going to wait until Dr. Alford came back from Africa,So she could put them in a good zoo,But they couldn't wait that long. So which is the most tense part that I like is that Darren Vader get's threaten by Mr.Nastase, but Darren is Griffin Bing's enemy. So he tells Nastase. So basically at the end Nastase get's busted and the team for breaking in the zoo, but they let them go because they saw the team's point to put the animal's in a better place, and overall it's a crazy and wild adventure, and I reccomend this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Zoobreak.

10/14/2011 page 107
42.0% "So I think that going for a zoo break is pretty complicated, and hard of course. The team trying to get Savannah's monkey back. She says that Cleo (the monkey)got kidnapped by this zoo on a boat, and Griffin Bing was making a plan to zoo break. I was reading that Savannah won't leave unless they break all animals. In my opinion if I was in Griffin's shoes I don't think I would do that."
10/16/2011 page 250
98.0% "I predicted that they were going to take the heist good but they didn't. Mr.Nastase the evil zookeeper caught the team in zoo break 2 to put the 40 animals into a better zoo. So I think it was a tense moment because Melissa put the lights out and then the cops came. It was cool when they let the team go free from the police station for doing the right thing, but not Mr.Nastase for theft of animal's for the his zoo."