I_love_a_happily_ever_after's Reviews > Stardust of Yesterday

Stardust of Yesterday by Lynn Kurland

Sep 18, 2014

bookshelves: favorites
Read on October 13, 2011

WHY did I not read this book in 1996 when it was first published, or in 2001 when it was re-released?!?! Someone, please tell me where this book was hiding? It was Amazon.com who recommended it to me when I purchased a Gwen Cready book. I am so glad I dropped it into my virtual cart.

Stardust of Yesterday has to be one of the sweetest, most enchanting romance stories I have ever read! It has everything; knights, castles, ghosts, cheeky butlers, and lovemaking with oven mitts...don't ask, just read! It is a ghost story, but not your typical lonely ghost waiting for a lady to rescue him. This ghost is an angry, scheming, arrogant ghost that you will fall in love with as he grows to love the heroine - guaranteed! This romance delivers on the most important goal of a Romance Novel, other than the HEA; it makes the reader fall in love with the Hero and you can imagine yourself being the heroine.

I will keep this book to rediscover in the future, which is saying quite a bit, as I pass most of my books on to friends when I am finished. My next stop is Amazon.com to see what else Lynn has written.
6 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stardust of Yesterday.

Lori Definitely read the whole series,they're AMAZING books :)

message 2: by Karra (new)

Karra Iverson THANK YOU! I loved this book, and it was definitely time for Kendrick to have his story. I loved his character before he died, in a previous book (sorry the name just slipped my mind) and it was great to see the changes that love brought to him. Our heroine was a special woman who found a very special man, I mean ghost... well you know what I mean. :)

message 3: by Shauna (new) - added it

Shauna Jared Do you have to read these books in order?