Tyler Isaacs's Reviews > King James: Believe the Hype---The LeBron James Story

King James by Ryan Jones

M_50x66
Oct 14, 11

Lebron James is one of the best to ever play the game of basketball. I think that the author wrote this book to show how it all started. I think he wrote this book to show what he did when he was going through high school. Also the author talked a lot about what made Lebron the best to play high school basketball. He also talked about the media that he went though at such a young age.
The theme of this book was about Lebron James and everything that he has made his life. It really shows what he went though as a kid and what he had to deal with. It is mostly about how good he was at such a young age and all the things that came with that. It also talks about what he did when he made it to the NBA. It talked about how close he was with his mom even when she was going though some things in her life that was bad for her and her son.
The way that this book was told was in narration because it was told in a way that it kind of put things in order of what was going on in his life. It was also in a time line of his life from when he was younger to when he was older.
I personal loved this book because I am a big Lebron James fan. I liked the book because it helped me find out more about the life of Lebron not just the basketball player that I watch on TV. I think that the author did a great job of getting everything in this book that a fan would want to know. I think that if you are a lebron James fan this is a must read book for you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read King James.