Alba's Reviews > The Wedding

The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks

Oct 13, 2011

bookshelves: to-read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wedding.

Quotes Alba Liked

Nicholas Sparks
“Yes, I decided, a man can truly change. The events of the past year have taught me much about myself, and a few universal truths. I learned, for instance, that while wounds can be inflicted easily upon those we love, it's often much more difficult to heal them. Yet the process of healing those wounds provided the richest experience of my life, leading me to believe that while I've often overestimated what I could accomplish in a day, I had underestimated what I could do in a year. But most of all, I learned that it's possible for two people to fall in love all over again, even when there's been a lifetime of disappointment between them.”

Nicholas Sparks
“I guess what I'm trying to say is that you are there, in everything I am, in everything I've ever done, and looking back, I know that I should have told you know much you've always meant to me. ”

Nicholas Sparks
“Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day.”

Nicholas Sparks
“But love, I’ve come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day.”

Nicholas Sparks
“You were honest and hardworking and kind. You were polite and patient and more mature than any guy I’d dated before. And when we were together, you listened in a way that made me feel like I was the only woman in the world. You made me feel complete and spending time with you just seemed right.”
tags: love

Nicholas Sparks
“I do. Love you, I mean.”
tags: love