Dana's Reviews > Stash

Stash by David Matthew Klein

F_50x66
Oct 15, 11

Read from October 12 to 15, 2011

** spoiler alert ** An entertaining tale, mostly for the local references, some re-named and some true-to-life. The story plays out a little like a TV movie, but I still wanted to see how it ended. I wonder if non-Delmar residents would understand and/or pick up on all the nuances that are like second nature to me. It was downright freaky at times! All in all, I enjoyed the book, and found that the excitement picked up a lot in the second half. The ending left me rolling my eyes in frustration for lessons not learned.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stash.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Lee I read this, thought it was written poorly. The story is entertaining, though! What do you think?

message 2: by Dana (last edited Oct 14, 2011 06:16PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dana Andrea wrote: "I read this, thought it was written poorly. The story is entertaining, though! What do you think?"

Certainly not the best fiction I've ever read, but I'm finding the story interesting in a kind of "soap opera" way. I'm about half through, and do want to see how things play out. The "Delmar" references, especially school-related (PTA, etc.), are freaky!

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Lee aren't they! and, really, nothing has changed lol!