Angie's Reviews > Cracking the New GRE, 2012 Edition

Cracking the New GRE, 2012 Edition by Princeton Review

Oct 22, 11

bookshelves: school, library-kindle
Read from October 12 to 22, 2011

I'm taking the GRE in less than a month, and I had absolutely no clue what to expect until I started reading this. I can tell that the tips in this book are going to very useful, since they give a starting point for working on each type of question. I'm less nervous about taking the exam now that I know what I need to look for in each problem and how to approach them. The practice problems throughout each chapter were very helpful; I got quite a few right, and for the ones I got wrong I was able to see exactly why I got it wrong. Now I just need to apply all of the tips to the practice exams, and finish studying the vocabulary lists, then I'll be ready to tackle the real thing!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cracking the New GRE, 2012 Edition.

10/14/2011
10.0% "Vocab sucks! But these tips are going to be useful."
10/18/2011
31.0% "The verbal section doesn't seem as bad now, but I definitely need to study this list of ~300 common GRE words."
10/20/2011
63.0% "I love math, but GRE math is probably gonna kick my ass. Now time for Critical Thinking and Analytical Writing..."