Brenda's Reviews > Ella Finds Love Again

Ella Finds Love Again by Jerry S. Eicher

Oct 12, 11

Read in September, 2011

I have been fortunate enough to read all three books in the Little Valley Series and think it is easily one of the best Amish series I have read in awhile.
In this installment Ella is struggling with the fact that widower Ivan Stutzman has ask her to marry him so that she can be a mother to his three girls. She doesn't love Ivan but wants to be a mother to the three girls he entrusts her to take care of during the week.She wonders if she should go ahead and marry him in the hopes that loving the girls and being their mother will be enough. Add to that an Englisher shows up at Ella's with plans on becoming Amish, Ella immediately has feelings for this Englisher but believes nothing can come of it because he is an outsider. Will Ella marry Ivan, or does God have other plans for her?

I loved the way the author wrapped things up in this book. When I first started reading this book I was pretty sure I knew how things were going to end but the author threw in a few twists that wasn't what I expected at all. I thought the story about Ivan was quite interesting, but also sad. I thought the feelings Ella developed for Robert Hayes seemed a bit quick although sometimes that's how love works.
"Ella Finds Love Again" was a wonderfully well written story that I read in a couple of hours. If your a fan of Amish fiction or just enjoy a nice story about second chances at love I highly recommend reading the entire Little Valley Series.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ella Finds Love Again.