Sally's Reviews > Tempest’s Fury

Tempest’s Fury by Nicole Peeler

Oct 04, 12

Read on July 16, 2012

No, Nicole. Nooooooooooooooooo.

I've read your blog and understand the change in direction you felt you had to take but the sudden shock of the ending being so abrupt and cliffhangery meant I couldn't rate this book fairly at all to begin with; but with a few days to cool down I think I've managed.

The writing, events and characters are excellent as usual and the dialogue is wonderful; but the end of it is excruciating, especially as it's unexpected given that all of the books in this series have been self contained till now.

I did love the book, just not the sudden shock of the ending. I still love this series and knowing that the next book is the last, therefore it'll be back to the standard of a book complete in and of itself, relieves me no end.
5 likes • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempest’s Fury.

Mona I have it, but the ending is enough to make me table it until the next one comes out.

Sally That's wise IMO, Mona.

message 3: by Elvie (new) - added it

Elvie Doll I've done the same thing. I don't need the agita.

Sally Nope, Elvie, you certainly don't.

Sally Ironic, but my name is also Sally, and what you have written could have come from my mouth. Thanks for saying what I, having just gone the the shock of the ending, was unable to do.

Sally Pick up the new book and keep reading, Sally. It does get better!

Take hear in the fact that you can do that now. I read this when it came out and ouch! It hurt very badly then. Very, very badly.