Mariel's Reviews > Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

Oct 13, 11

Recommended to Mariel by: Sirius Black is my Harry Potter boyfriend
Recommended for: experimental goat charmers
Read in January, 1999

** spoiler alert ** They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius. They go back in time so they can save Buckbeak so that they can save Sirius.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Stephen M I thought about the infinite loop they make also, especially with the shot in the movie, as they close the door on their hour-younger selves. Then I thought about the infinite loops that Hermione makes every time she went to her classes multiple times a day. That blew my twelve year old mind at the time.

Stephen M I always loved Sirius the most out of all the characters. I still get choked up when that one thing happens.... you know. Don't want to spoil it.

Stephen M I think I was thirteen at the time... I was so upset that my mom was concerned that something serious had happened to me.

Ha, oops. Pun intended.