Rebekah's Reviews > Lover Reborn

Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward

Mar 31, 12

bookshelves: 2012, go-to-author-jr-ward, playing-with-my-nook, vampires
Read from March 27 to 30, 2012

It would be impossible for me to write a full review of this book without giving too much of the plot away. Lets just say that while a great read this book put me through an emotional wringer.

I’m not gonna lie, I hated Ward a little bit for killing Wellsie. I absolutely loved her character and I hated how broken her death left John and Tohrment But I am very happy for the way this book turned out for him. And I loved seeing more of the other brother’s and their shellans

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Reborn.

Quotes Rebekah Liked

J.R. Ward
“As they went by Assail, the male was watching them. "Jesus, he really is blind"
Wrath pulled up short and unsheathed his dagger, pointed it directly into the guys face. "But my hearing is just fine”

“Don't be an asshole"
Rhage summed up the regurgitation with two words: "Kettle.Black."
Fucking hell. "Did you guys plan that out?"
"Yeah and if you don't fight us"- Hollywood bit down on the grape Tootsie Pop-"we'll do it again- only with the dance moves this time"
"Spare me."
"Fine.Unless you agree to home it,we WILL rock the dance moves." To prove the point ,the moron linked his palms behind his head and started doing something obscene with his hips. Which was backed up by a series of,"Uh-huh,uh-huh,ohhhh, yeeeeeeah,who's your daddy..."
The others looked at Rhage like he'd grown a horn in the middle of his forehead. Nothing unusual there. And Tohr knew that, in spite of this ridiculous diversion,if he didn't cave,the lot of them would crawl so far up his ass,he'd be coughing up shitkickers.
Rhage wheeled around,shoved out his butt,and started slapping his moneymaker like it was bread dough.
"For the love of the Virgin Scribe,"Z muttered "put us out of this misery, and go the fuck home"
Someone else chimed in, "You know, I never thought there were advantages to being blind..."
"Or deaf"
"Or mute," somebody added”

J.R. Ward
“From one king to another, know that I'm giving you the middle finger right now." And he was, with a smile.”

03/28/2012 page 97
03/30/2012 page 508
89.0% "It's so damn unfair that I have to go to work when I am so close to finishing this book."
show 2 hidden updates…