Pam's Reviews > Happy Birthday to Me Again

Happy Birthday to Me Again by Brian  Rowe

Jan 02, 12

Read on October 12, 2011

Cameron has done it again. He asked Liesel to marry him and she gladly says yes. His parents and friends are against it and try and talk him out of it. He is only 18 after all. Liesel is busy working and planning a wedding. Then Cameron makes the mistake of breaking off the engagement. Liesel gets furious and cast another curse on him. At first Cameron doesn't realize what the curse is. Then he realizes he is getting younger everyday . He goes on the hunt for Liesel only she has vanished. As he looks for her everywhere ev eryday he is getting younger. The clock is ticking can he find her in time. I really liked Cameron in the second book more than the first. It seems he learned to be nicer and not think only of his self. Liesel is a character that I love. She is spunky and won't take anything from Cameron. Some of her secrets come out in this book and it just makes her that much better. The little characters made a nice touch in this book. Cameron's aunt brings her wife to Christmas eve dinner. That was a part I loved its so funny. His grandfather sounds like mine. He don't care whats going on as long as he can eat. Cameron's sister Kimberly has a bigger part in this book which I loved. She is growing up and going thru the things typical teenage girls go thru. Cameron tries to help her and is actually a great brother to her. Wes makes an appearance in the book and we hear a reference to Charisma that I enjoyed reading. A new character is Hannah and well you need to read about her. She is evil and psychotic to the core. When asked if I wanted to read this I jumped at the chance. I really liked the first book and wanted to see what was happening to Cameron and Liesel. I was not disappointed one bit. Brian Rowe writes an original story with lots of twist and turns. I love everything about his book and hate to see it end. This book is even better than the first. It had more action, supernatural stuff and I love Cameron's character more in this book. It ends on a cliff hanger that i can't wait to read the next book in this series. Great job Mr. Rowe. This is a must read for people who want an original book that sticks in your mind.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Happy Birthday to Me Again.

10/12/2011